Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a task to give a analysis on Tax details for Company code for which SAP is already implemented.

When i checked few orders and releted billing document there is no tax component were found in order and billing(condition tab).

Can any one tell me what are the things i need to chek in order to validate whether the tax component is active or not for that particlar company code.

Regards,

babs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check the customer master sales area data under Billing tab where you have to maintain the Tax Classification.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member720197
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your feedback

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The output tax is triggrered by the tax condition type maintained in VK11. The master recdords (customer and material masters) also should be taxable. This will be maintined in customer master --> Sales area data --> billing and Material Master --> sales org 1 view --> Tax.

First of all, check whther the output tax condition records are maintined or not in VK13.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My pricing procedure uses MWST as the condition type for output tax. However, MWST doesn't appear in the Conditions tab in my SO during testing, thus the tax amount doesn't reflect.

I've already added the condition record for MWST in VK11 for both material & customer tax classification. Both material and customer have the same tax classification.

What could be causing this?

Thank you so much!