0 Kudos

Hi

i hv developed a smartform and want to know how table border can be removed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table go to select patterns . Then choose the pattern where there is no borders available.

Activate and check . You will see no borders for your table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

At the Form Painter screen, we have small buttons in the Patterns block.

If you want to remove the total table border, go to patterns and remove the border.

Or else if you want to remove the below line of the table you have small buttons like | _ -. Choose those options.

Just try they are simple.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can design frames in so many ways so check all those one by one

Check the output options tab in all your window, table & text nodes.there check whether Box & Shading is check or not if it is check remove it.

sometimes for vertical lines we create seperate windows with low width like 0.01 cm & in its output options check 'box and shading' frame & this window postions are as you required & you can adjust the line in the preview option of box & shading in the output options.

& in the table node table tab check the select pattren here patterns are again two types with frame & without frame.

Let me know your exact requirment & your trails if its not working.

Thanks,

Phani.

Edited by: phani kumar on Aug 26, 2008 1:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to that table.Click on Table tab.Below that click on 'Select Pattern'.

You will see template containing different patterns.

Select pattern without borders from that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

open smart form in change mode. click on table .click on line type . below the tabs i.e side of details tab u can find some boxes like . Depending upon ur requirement u click on the boxeswhere the lines ( top , bottom, sides lines) are high lighted . for more options u can select 1st butto i.e select pattern.

Regards,

Vijetha.