cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output is proposed for the original invoices when they are cancelled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed an SAP issue related to the output. The output is proposed for the original invoices when they are cancelled.

Issue in detail:

When you cancel an invoice (X) and create the cancellation Invoice document(Y) .The original invoice is determined with the output(1) when you enter the invoice in the change mode . This is happening when the output condition records are set up for the Invoice (X) and when the invoice (X) is not proposed with the Output(1). I am not sure whether this is a Standard SAP issue or issue with the Z output requirements.

Regards

Balachandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not a "standard issue". Output works the way it's configured and according to the condition records and requirements in your own system. Review your output configuration and condition records (VV33).

It is also possible that output is simply proposed any time you enter a document in the change mode. You may apply a requirement to the output type to avoid this. Or just change it to be proposed only once.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jelena,

I approached SAP on this issue and they have asked to implement the oss note 546419 to solve this problem.

Thanks for your help .I am closing this thread as I have received the answer from SAP.

Thanks and regards

Balachandar chandrasekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I initially thought this would be with the requirements. But I used the standard requirement 62 for the output type at the billing level and I performed the excersise.

It is still having the issue. Please note that the invoice (X) which I cancelled was not processed with the Output (O1). But it is getting determined when you cancel the invoice(x) and again entering the invoice in change mode.