cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposits ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have clients / customers who buy services from us but they request us to build a sort of 'deposit' for them with every contract they sign with us (with every invoice on a contract, they might ask us to adjust 90 % againsts the service they subscribe and the balance 10 % to be held as deposit for a future service) and some times they just pay us a lum sum amount which they want adjusted for future services! They want us to invoice us for these services..presently, in the legacy system we have just been invoicing the customers with a fictitious material / service and doing the rest internally through jounal entries adjustments. We would like to explore the possibilites of a better , direct SD solution in SAP and avoid the internal, back door journal entries etc..would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

credit management would be one option. But it is for credit and not for debit as in your case. But might be applicable.

I have milestone billing on my mind as well, but it would surely need a lot of adjustment.

Balazs