cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the Language tab to EN as default while logging through SAP GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anyone tell me how can we set the "Language" tab to EN as default when we login to a system from SAP GUI. Also, would like to know if this can be set to a single user or system wide.

I have tried through the options like in SU3 setting the default logon Language to EN, and also the settings of language in SAP GUI options and parameter ZCSA/SYSTEM_LANGUAGE is E, but still I am not able to get the value EN in Langauge tab in logon screen.

Is it possible or not? Hope my question is clear.

Regards,

Sharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Atlast I have explained to my consultant that it is not possible.

Regards

Sharath

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just set the parameter zcsa/system_language to EN... this will affect the whole system

When logging on do not fill the language field and it will take EN as default

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Reyes ,

Thanks for the early response, I think my question was not clear to you, already I have the parameter zcsa/system_languague as EN, what I want is to have the value EN in Language field as default like how we have a client number default in client field on logon screen whenever I click on a server from SAP logon Pad.

Thanks

Regards,

Sharath

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You won't manage to get the field filled automatically... but user won't need to fill the language field... once the login/pass has been entered the user will be logged on with EN as default

Hope that answer you question.

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Reyes,

Thanks for understanding and even the same thing I have explained to our consultant, but he says that it is possible and can be achieved.

Please let me how can it be acheived if you are aware of it.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Juan told you it's not possible and I confirm that.

Explain to your consultant that he is wrong !

Regards,

Olivier