cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check during Sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I create a sales order I want the system to check both at Storage location level as well as plant level, is there any user exits for the same. Storage location is a mandatory field in the sales order and I want the system to check both at plant level as well as Storage location level.

Get back to me on the above.

Jade

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jade,

the stocks have to be stored at storage loc only, if we want to check the stock at plant level then it requires any other storage loc.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies, I am closing this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jade

If availability check activated for storage location then it is active for plant also.. i think ur confused about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Availability check is activated for storage location, when I do the availabilitycheck while creating sales order its goes and checks the stock as well as the receipts at storage location level, storage location is a mandatory field in Sales orders, we have some receipts at plant level that are to be checked as well, the ideal availability check would be while creating sales order it checks both Plant level reciepts as well as storage location receipts + stock. Hope this clarifies, to solve this problem I need an user exit, canyou check it out

Jade