Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to hit G/L Accounts

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

This is regarding a new requirement when we save the saves order then immediately it should call a userexit/Function module and hit a respective G/L Account .Again when we make a change in the saved sales order ,then the original sales ordrer value needs to be reversed and post the recent value.

Kindly suggest me how to proceed for this development.Also suggest me exit name for the same .

With Regards,

Sash.............

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the userexits in include program MV45AFZZ.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no reaction since over two month, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ideally Accounting Posting is recommended at Billing level and not Sales Order level, the reason being all sales order need not complete the cycle and hence will have inaccurate accounting.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per my knowledge G/L account posting takes place after creation of billing.

Pl explain what is your requirement.

Rajesh

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This requirement is for revenue recognition ,real billing will be done after recognition of revenue and posted to respective G/L Accounts.So,the requirement is once we create the Sales order then it should hit the G/L Accounts by calling any exit/Function module.And after few days,when ever the approval comes from customer ,invoice will be raised as per standard method .The reason for going this method is standard SAP revenue recognition is not coming in to my client's process.

With Regards,

Sash...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need it for revenue recognition purpose then you need to incorporate few things.

1. You need to create delivery of the sales order.

2. You need to run Revenue Recognition using the T.Code VF44.

Then only you can be able to post the deliveries in to respective G/L accounts as Accrued Income.

After receiving the confirmation from the client you can create the invoice using the sales order or delivery document according to choice.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Bidhu