cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know SP level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I´m confused and I want to know how to get the SP level on R3 4.7 Enterprise 110.Which component I look?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fist u check which SP level on SAP R/3 u are with and then check which SP level avalable for ur version. Then download with download manager....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then I have to download every SP level por all components? There is a component that is the reference?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serigo,

You need to check your current level and then based on your requirement you may have to import the latest pack as applicable.

For example your SAP_BASIS is at 6(current level), you may need to import the SP 11(your desired level).

Note: before you apply the SP, read the pre-requisites ... and then apply.

Regards,

Srihari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can check in various locations

*System* -- Status

or

SPAM --- the component level u can see here

or

SM51 -- Release Notes

Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Menu bar there u will find System--Status---Component Information. There u can see the SP levels

(or)

use T-code : SPAM there u can see the Directory-----ALL Support Packges---- Display.Here u can see the SP levels.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SPAM and click on "Package Level" those are your current SP Levels.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I see. But there is some level in particular that I have to fix? If I'm going to service.sap.com in SP I have to indicate a source SP and SP TARGET, which I look?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I see. But there is some level in particular that I have to fix? If I'm going to service.sap.com in SP I have to indicate a source SP and SP TARGET, which I look?

You won't find reference for the stack level in SAP. Basically you'll need to compare your current SP level with the stack information at SAP Marketplace in order to find out which stack are you currently on... after that you can select the target stack to take the system to the latest appove stack. (then write it down so you won't forget the next time )

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan,

Now that i look for SP stack information for EHP Stacks, it mentions to use Solution Manager Optimizer. I only need the information about the stack level, not for download, even for this should i depend on SolMan, or there is any place in ServiceMarket place that i can check ?

Kindly suggest

cheers !

PRADi