former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have condition types

Z001 = 1000 usd

z002 = 2000 usd

z003 = 100 usd

When i assign these condition types in the pricing procedure, the values are correctly picked up in the sales document.

But, in the net value, the value is only 100 usd. it automatically picks up the value of the last condition type in the pricing procedure only instead of summing up all the values (3100 usd)

i am maintaining Altctyp = "2" in the pricing procedure.

is there any other setting i need to maintain to get the net value calculating correctly?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Please note that you can pnly have one Basic Price condition active at a time in Pricing. ( Condition Class : B - Prices)

All other will be deactiviated by FOrmula of Incorrect.

Moreover, The price maintained in the last Condition step will be Active.

E.g.

Step : 10 PR00 - INR 2000

Step : 20 PR01 - INR 2500

Step : 30 PR02 - INR 1800

Net Total : INR 1800

In above case Net Value will be reflected as INR 1800 since this is the last step calculated.

If you need to add the value then you can add any number of Discount or Surchage conditions wich can add up in NET.

E.g.

Step : 10 PR00 - INR 2000

Step : 20 KV00 - INR 2500

Step : 30 ZZZZ - INR 1800

Total : INR 6300 ( here KV00 and ZZZZ are Surchage conditions - Condition Category A and /- sign "".)

Hope this is clear to you.

For anythign further, pls. revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Dnyandeo H Ainarkar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

See if this is how the condition types are arranges in your pricing.your case

SNo 10 Z001

20 Z002

30 Z003

If yuou want to add all the condition types & arrive at a net value, then in the net value line entry, you need to enter From 10 - To 30 in the pricing procedure. System will automatically add net value to $ 3100

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please clarify condition clas of these condition, pl check in PP condition is mandatory, manula or statistical.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sriram

Check out ur pricing procedure where u have made them mandatory or not. if not maintained mandatory then u can manually add the condition types in sales order in item data.. Then u r condition types will summed up.