cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Release after Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have a requirement from the Clien that the Accounting Document should get generated after the Excise Invoice has been created (not after Commercial Invoice).

Unable to find out any User exits for Excise related activities.

Regards,

N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two month, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Create a Proforma Invoice with ref. to Delivery Document then Create Excise Invoice with ref. to Proforma Invoice.

After Creating Excise Invoice Create Commercial Invoice it will be posted to Accounting.

Subramanian.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to release the invoice to accounting after excise invoice then release it manually after you create the excise invoice. Accounting docs are creating both at the Invoice stage as well as the excise invoice. So both are needed. Your customer is asking it becsue he has a single Invoice which is btoh an excise Invoice and a commerical invoice.

The custom is that they post the amounts only after this is done. All you need to do is keep the release manaul and do it after the excise invoice is created and posted.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend!!!!!

as per my experience both accounting document is necessary

because from commercial invoice the accounting document generate is sales revenue generate and has to post for accounting thr concern g/l account (THIS IS SALES REVENUE )

and for excise invoice the only DUTY is calculate and that u have to pay TO GOVERNMENT and has concern g/l account

so both thing r needed and has to generate separate accounting document

HOPE IT WILL HELP

REGARDS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitesh

First go to VOFA, select your billing type and check the box [Posting Block] By this, whenever you generate invoice, you have to release it manually to Finance.

Meanwhile, write a logic in the User Exist J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAV such that by referring your billing type, when saving the excise invoice, the respective billing type should be released to accounting.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Posting Block is already there, my main concern is that the accounting release should only happen after the excise invoice gets generated..i.e. user should not be able to release accounting after commercial invoice.

I am checking the User exit you mentioned...in case i get struk somewhere...will come back to you.

Thanks for the info.

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I was unable to locate the exit in the system, my SAP version is 4.6c

Regards,

N

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitesh

I am sorry, it should have been Function Module which I mentioned as user exit by oversight.

The said FM is J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

The Function module is not helping much...actually it is having the message that Excise Invoice creation can happen only after the PGI. can you tell me any other alternate.. or is there any other way to find out the User Exits for Excise related activities..as via TCode - SE81 I am unable to locate the same.

Is there any user exit for Billing (VF01/02) which can be used here?

Regards,

Nitesh