Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Border for image

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to set borders and shades for images. I have used the border property . But by default it is black in color.I want to change the border

color and want shades for images.

How to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As i have decided that it is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default the color of UI-Elements is defined by a Stylesheet.

Check this Link for more Information: [Style Sheets in Web Dynpro ABAP | http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/89af7fbe4d429ee10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm ]

If you want to change the default color, you have to use a seperate Style Sheet.

There were several Threads here in the SDN WDA Forum, how to implement such a custom Style Sheet.

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks for your reply.

What you said is to customize the WDA theme.

Already i have customized the themes using Theme editor tool.

Image ui element is not available in the theme editor tool. so i can't do any changes regarding image UI element.I want to upload round edged images to have a rich look and feel.Also i want to give shades and borders to enrich the look of images.

Any of your suggestions are most welcome.

With hope,

Ramanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe there is a possibility, by editing the CSS files directly.

But I didnu2019t find any documentation of the structure of NetWeaver themes.

So you have to find out which CSS file belongs to the Image-UIElement,

and then editing the CSS-Statements for Border Color and Shading manually.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This would not be advisable. This will require a modification to the SAP Supplied StyleSheets and perhaps even the HTML code. Such a modification would not be supported by SAP and would not survive an upgrade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Thomas said, it is NOT recommended to change the SAP supplied stylesheet properties, the work around I have used for similar kind of requirement is, I added my required border color to the image itself ( I have used the MS Paint application to do that ).

It might not be the good work around to suggest, but it worked for me as we have very few images to show like this.

Regards,

Trikanth