cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I have to develop an online Sale Order screen where customer will enter the customer no., Material no and Qty. After entering this details the customer will press a save button and I have to create a Sale Order in R/3. Is it possible in SAP? Because we don't want to develop the entry screen in .NET or any other technologies.

I have heard about Webdynpro and Interactive Form. Is it possible by above mentioned way or any other things we have to incorporate for achieving the scenario.

for further clarification pls go through this thread and let me know whether it is possible or not?

[;

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what you want to do is very well possible in webdynpro abap.

U just need to create th page by using wda and get the data from user and finally pass it to BAPI which will create th sale order.

if you need any help in coding tell me.

regards

PG

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can do it in Webdynprofor ABAP.

Design the layout with all the required fields and on clicikng on the save button try to trigger the BAPI for the sales order create.

Here we have to make a service call to that BAPI as a Model in the WD componenet so that we can pass the pvalues to that BAPI and then try to create the Sales order online. We need to bind the repective UI elements to this Model node.

For this BAPI a methosd is cretaed auomaticaly by the framework. try to call this method in seide the button.

Use the BAPI for the sales orders create or change or display.

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 (Create)

BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE (change)

BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST (To get list)

Also we need to use the Explicit transaction commit.

BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after creatting the sales order.

I think we need to use the Enqueue and Dequeue FM for the modifications to the salesorder when made.

Regards

Lekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your valuable answer... What I can understand is if we are checking the internet security properly then we can access the webdynpro application as well like google or any other website.

Still I am not closing the thread and expecting some more detail regarding this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you told that is correct and I am also thinking in the same way... But I am very new to Webdynpro.... So I have some doubt about this. I went through some material in webdynpro where it is stating that the web address automatically created by local port.

http://sapdev:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/demo_table

So my query is whether we have to give this web address to our customer and he can able to see the entry screen in their place or we have to do some other things?(May be customer does not have SAP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well if you want to develop your application which is suppose to accessed by your customer then you have to give them a link .

In other words if your customers are creating the sale order then its sure that they must be using some website of your company.So in that website you can easily give the link of your webdynpro abap application AND FOR THIS YOUR CUSTOMER DOESNT REQUIRE ANY SAP SERVER.

The only thing is you need to see that your are exposing your sap server on internet.So u need to check internet security so that no intruder can enetr your system.

regards

PG