cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default PE, BILL and ACCT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to find out how I can go about defaulting the Planning element, the Billing element as well as the account assignment element ( only from the level 2 WBS element) when creating a project (CJ01).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

This requirement can be met using the substitution (Tcode: OPSN).Create a rule to check wether the WBS Eleemnt is a second level WBS Element or not, and if this condition is met, write the substitution that the check boxes "Acct", "Planning & "Billing are checked for these elements.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murli ,

can u plz write the detail rule for the same

rgds

ashis

Edited by: ashis mohanty on Sep 8, 2008 2:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A: For 'Acc Assignment indicator' choose the tick in the project profile that all WBS should be Acc Ass elements (if all including the top one to be AAE)

else

B: For 'Plan Element' & 'Billing Element' and 'Account Assignment Element' you can use substitution as below:

Go to substitution

1.Choose 'WBS Element'

2. Click on 'Create Substitution

3. Provide description

4. Choose fields to be substituted as Planning elem (PRPS-PLAKZ) & Billing elem.(PRPS-FAKKZ), AA element (PRPS-BELKZ)

5. now choose 'Create Step'

6. there in prequisite give Level >= '2' (or PRPS-STUFE >= '2') if you are seeing the field names

7. In substitution for all three choose 'To be substituted by constant value'.

8. Choose this constant values as X

Now you can supply the name of this substitution in project profile and check the box which says 'auto substitution. This way when ever you save the system will carry out substitution.

• If you want all elements to be planning elements then this possibly means that u want to plan on all elements. In this case instead of creating subs for planning indicator, you can indicate in the 'Planning profile' that its not mandatory for a WBSE to be PE to be able to create plan values for it (uncheck the relevant box)

with regards,

Ravi Shrivastav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

you want default PE, Billing element, Acc assignment in your project, so you can do one thing, while creating Project Profile OPSA, you have 4 tabs, C-O-P-C

Control - Organization - Planing board - Controlling.

In control tabs you have to tick in Project summarization, tick to selected option you can, that will be consider under default settings in your project.Whatever project profile ur assigning in ur project, that u have to do settings.

ok, let me know ur satisfied with this settings.

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but I am still having a problem with the message attached below:

"Class for project summarization has not been generated".

I tried following the guide to resolve this but I am still having problems.