Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delevery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

SAP standard function will change RDD to next date that customer can

receive goods but it is not working, only showed warning message.

Please advise.

sunny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The Requested Delivery Date RDD is changed basing on the availability check & the MAterial Availability Date MAD.

From the RDD, system does a backward scheduling to determine the MAD. If MAD is on or before the date on which order is logged, system will confirm the RDD. If not, from the MAD, it carries forward scheduling to propose the confirmed delivery date CDD.

What is the message that you get when loading the order? Basing on that we can see what the issue is>

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Thanks for your reply

The error is "No goods accepted on the specified delevery date".

Regards

Sunny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check you calender assigned to your shipping point, wehther the date determined by the system is a holiday?

Prase

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Pls clarify why will a customer requestes a delivery on a holiday? He knows if RDD is a holiday for him or not.

If we want to automate the process, then we need to have a customized logic in the delivery scheduling include. Our code should be in such a way that system should 1st check the unloading details maintained in the ship-to. If the RDD falls on a holiday, tehn the system should automatically propose the next working day as a RDD.

If my understanding is not wrong, standard SAP will not take the unloading point into consideration in delivery scheduling. Only calender in shiping point is considered.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Thanks a lot.

Regards

sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Deliveries are processed through a particular shipping point.

In the sales order main screen, in the shiping view see what shipping point is determined in the line item.

Go to OVXD to the shipping point config details. See what factory calender is attached to the shipping point.

Looking at the error what I feel is, the date on which you are trying to create delivery is a holiday as per the factory calender assigned to your shipping point.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sivanand,

My questing is like this in customer master we define a goods receiving hours. in general data==> unloading points==>goods receiving hours.

In that i was taken that tuesday is a holiday.

When i create a sales order i was taken the RDD date which falles in tuesday. When i am doing this iam getting the warning message" no goods accepted on the specified delivery date".

In SAP standard function will change RDD to next date that customer can receive goods. Is it true, if it is true where should i change the settings.

Regards

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Pls clarify why the customer requests a date which is a holiday. He knows very well if RDD is a holiday or not.

Considering a case where you want to automate the processing when there are unloading details mentioned, then we need to customize the delivery scheduling include.

In the include, we need to put a code where the system checks the factory calender in unloading points.

If the system finds that the RDD is a holiday, then it should automatically propose the next working day as RDD.

If my understanding is not wrong, Standard SAP will not consider unloading details maintained in the customer master. It will just consider the factory calender in the shiping points.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Deliveries are processed through a particular shipping point.

In the sales order main screen, in the shiping view see what shipping point is determined in the line item.

Go to OVXD to the shipping point config details. See what factory calender is attached to the shipping point.

Looking at the error what I feel is, the date on which you are trying to create delivery is a holiday as per the factory calender assigned to your shipping point.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please elaborate a bit on your problem to enable us to respond.

Hrishi