SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provision for parking while Ship is being loaded.

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have one Query about Quantity loading in Ship.We have following typical cycle while loading ship for any product.

Steps involved while loading Ship

In Reference to Outturn Report

VL01N Create Outbound delivery with Order reference

O4F1 TD Create Shipment

O4G1 Loading Confirmation

O4H1 Delivery Confirmation

VF01 Create Billing Document

J1IIN Outgoing Excise Invoice

Here we are doing above transactions at last day of loading ship where surveyor confirms the quantity after checking the same .

Now, my problem is ship takes 2-3 days for loading required Quantity,but actually it starts loading partial quantity start from first day itself and finishes on last day of loading.Here we can not keep track how much quantity has been loaded day by day.

Our user wants to track this partial loading quantity through system. Is there any hold function of MIGO document.

Please suggest me the solution.

With Best Regards,

Rajesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to know the intransit stock for paticular material and sloc.

Please use the transaction :MB5T

Many Thanks

Srinivasa

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to know the intransit stock for paticular material and sloc.

Please use the transaction :MB5T

Many Thanks

Srinivasa

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

We are loading material in ship and it takes 2-3 days.We want to track each quantity loaed each day and last day we want to post the document.

No MB5T transaction does not support oil movements.It only works for non hydrocarbon materials.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I guess , you are using a Z program to create and post all documents from Tank Outturn. You may modify the program to create Delivery and Shipment scheduling for the full sales order quantity. Each day perform Load confirmation of partial quantity as per the Tank Outturn for the day. Once the surveyor confirms the quantity , reverse all previous Load confirmation and do the Load confirmation & Delivery confirmation with the final quantity.

Trust it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During load confirmation enter partial delivery and do the load confirmation one shipment can use many delivery doc for load confirmation and at the final day you can do it delivery confirmation at the time of recpt.