cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I include an image in the middle of a sentence in sapscript?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

How can I include/print an image or graphic representation in the middle of a sentence using SAPscript forms?

For example, I would like to be able to add an image of a telephone right before the telephone number, or even print someone's signature right after their name.

Thank you for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

using grapics insert u can add pics in between a sentence.Anyways are u from orissa m from bhubaneswar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in script you can have the symbols inserted.

You can look into following steps.

in the script editor:

Menu>insert>characters-->sap icons/symbols...etc

Choose the correct one.each symbol is assigned with number .

it will be like this e.g <100>

this is how you can print the symbols.

p2 <123> &telephone& -

in editor.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Rashmi

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SAP script,

<830> <-- Phone icon

Ex:

/: <830> display your phone number

or

Select from the list of Standard SAP icons, insert> characters> SAP icons

Close thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks for your replies. However I think I need to add few more elements of information here.

1) I am not using smartforms and am not familiar with them. So smartform solutions are not an option for me. Strictly SAPscript forms.

2) The images and graphics have all been imported and created in SE78. What I need to do is to incorporate them into my SAPscript form at the right place.

3) When I use the 'insert' function from the dropdown list, it creates the following:

/: BITMAP 'LOGO' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BMON

But if I add some text before or after the 'BITMAP.....' command, that is to say:

/: text 1 BITMAP 'LOGO' OBJECT ......... text 2

then this command is not interpreted, and the whole thing comes out as text. Let's put it this way, I want to have the text 1 and text 2 as text and the bit map in the middle interpreted as image and printed as image with text 1 and text 2 printed on either sides of this image. how can I concatenate a text line, a command line and a text line into one line such that SAPscript interprets it correctly?

Thanks once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..u cn get such symbls from here.

goto to the texteditor of a text element in smartform. Its a small button on the left hand side of.

Then goto insert>characters>sap icons/symbols...etc

Remember these icons or symbols whatever u will not be able to see in print preview....u have to take a print

and see

create a text element in the form(right click->create-> text)

select the text element and got to the general attributes section. Here on the left hand side of the text editor u will find a small button. Click that.

From the insert MENU(in the menu bar)

insert>characters> sap icons.

This is the path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In script it possible to include ur image....

In se78 include ur image.

regards:

Prabu