cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain Pricing Error(MWST)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Iam an abap consultant and i need to create a sales order but when iam creating sales order i got an error that ..

""Pricing error:Mandatory condition MWST is missing.""

how can i maintain MWST and it is varry from customer to customer?

Thank you,

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

joseignaciomart
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

asw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Tax is not customer dependent, it is country dependent. If you have customers in different area, or the customers are nontaxable, you need to set the condition records accordingly in VK11 for the condition type MWST.

Prase

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI...

For the Cond type MWST , we have access sequence called "Domestic Taxes" where the fields are Destination country , Tax class of Customer(KOMG-TAXK1) and Tax class of Material(KOMG-TAXM1)...

I was thinking incase if the particular combination was not maintained in condition records... It would have triggerred the error...

Does my words make any sense...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Madhu...

I would suggest you to go to VK13 and for your conditon type check the access sequence weather the data is maintained for the combination which you are trying to enter in the Sales order. If not maintained.. enter the condtion records via VK12 /VK11...

Also it would be great if you can check the tax codes for your customer and material, which would eliminate the chance of this error hence forth...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

MWST is the sales tax which should be mainatined when a plant is there in the order.

Looks like condition records are missing for MWST.

Maintain using VK11.

In all pricing procedures MWST is set as mandatory.

So maintain MWST & test it.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu

You have to maintain condition type MWST in t-code VK11. There are different access sequences to maintain condition record so base on your requirement you can maintain you records

Hope this will solve your problem

Any doubts reply me back

Regards

Happy Surana

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu

Please go through this thread

[SO raising-MWST |;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi