cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional data to be captured for the order operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has a requirement to capture the additional requirement for the order operations and i want it captured by using the additional fields such as field A and Field B againt order operation.

Request you to guide me on this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghunandan Iyer,

I don't think there is a user-exit/BADI for appending new fields to the operation as such..

But you could utilise user-exit IWO10018 which adds a new Enhancement tab at the order header level.

This Enhancement tab could have a button which dispalys a user-defined screen in which you enter your additional data into the appended AFVC fields.

It's not a tidy solution, but it would work.

PeteA

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you solved ur problem of adding field in operation tab

can you please share how you done it

as i also have same requirement for my project

thanks

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can have a look at User exit IWO10018 for adding new fields to the enhancement tab

You can ask your ABAPER who will be in able to guide you on this

Regards

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghunandan

Then I think it is possible thru development .

I could see 4 General fields, 4 numeric fields& 2 date fields in the User defined Key .Does not it serve the purpose ?

Regards

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. I want to add 6 alphanumeric field and hence need to have a option of developement instead of the field key

Is it possible to guide me on the developement part. I tried to search for the user exit, but there is no relevant user exit for this one.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For Task List , in OILJ you can define a field key & the required fields can be configured.

Now when u copy a task list the same details will be populated in the Order automatically so there is no issue related to that

Regards

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

But as i said field key can not solve my problem, so is it possible to solve the problem by using the other solutions.

Thanks

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And here's the [SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/c0/04c9e84ebb11d189110000e8322f96/frameset.htm] for field keys the guys above are talking about..

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Order Operations > select the line item > Enhancement tab

u can see some fields which can be freely used

regards

Jignesh

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can use the user data fields for that

kindly refer [user data fields|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/05/e2eb106f0a11d2a5aa0060087a7a74/content.htm]

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But i dont want to use the field key as i want to add 6 nos of alphanumeric fields which can not be added by using the field key as it has its limitation.

Is there any option i.e. User exit or BADI, by which we can add those fields?. The other thing is that operations of the order are copied by using tha task list and if we add the custom field based on the order type and we copy the ops. from the task list, will it be hampered?

Thanks

Edited by: Raghunandan Iyer on Aug 25, 2008 11:15 AM