cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing .xsd OAGIS standard into XI mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm trying to import an .xsd into Xi as an external definition. No problem doing that.

The problem accures when I try to use the external definition in a mapping. I only get the first segment in the definition and not the 3 other that are in the definition. Does anybody have an idea of what can be wrong?

BR

Kalle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalle,

Did you tried selection options in Message List Box?

It should be

Do Not Extract Messages means Definition imported without conversion, to enable central access to the external definition.

All Elements Contained Means All element definitions interpreted as message schema.

All Unreferenced Elements means Only those element definitions that are not referenced by another element are interpreted as message schema.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you import the xsd file into XI, check in the Message TAB that do u have the messages.

And also while doing mapping if you select the External Definition, if u have more than 1 structure message means it will give a Pop-up to select which structure to use,

there select the correst structure to get the correct segments and fileds

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to External Defination ---import the xsd and check the messages there...meaning just check are you able to see the required message or not.

thanks

farooq

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalle,

Which xsd are you talking about?

Regards

Stefan