cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include 'Sales Group' in V/12 and hence into VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a create a new sequence in VKOA (account determination) where i need the option to hit accounts based on Sales Groups.

While creating table using V/12: "Account Determination: Create Tab" iam not able to find 'Sales Group' in the list of 'Field Catlg'.

Can i include Sales Group as a part of this list.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Safi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to add new fields to the list of allow fields tthen you need to know a bit of abap.

The procedure is as follows

The required field need to be added to either the header or Item table to figure in the communication structure and the fields will figure in the list of allowed fields based on which a table with the key combination can be created.

KOMK is the pricing communication header

KOMP is the pricing communication item

KOMG is comm. Structure for list of allowed fields for condition structures

When you add the required fields to either KOMK or KOMP, it automatically figures in KOMG.

This is done using INCLUDE KOMKAZ or INCLUDE KOMPAZ in the SYSTEM Modifications tab of Sales distribution if it is relevant for SD. Procedure is similar as well where condition technique is used.

The code is written in the Include.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we can add fields into the field catalog provided we need to add these fields in the structures KOMKCV,KOMPCV for account determination field catalog.

To add fields in the structure you should use user exit.

This userexit should be written in the program RV60AFZZ.

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV

Depends where u r using the field;

1.The sales group ur using is at Header level so use

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV

2.The sales group ur using is at item level so use

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell ur abaper to append the field sales group in the structures KOMCV and KOMKCV and KOMPCV then the system allows you to include the field in the field catalog and then the rest you can create the access with that field.

Be careful when appending the field to the field catalog.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If sales group is not there in the allowed fields in the field catalog. then we can add new fields into the catalog.

In your case you need to add field VKGRP, sales group into the catalog.

But in many companies, access will not be provided to everyone to add fields into the catalog. So check that before you add.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Thanks for the response.

How can i add this field into the catlog.

Thanks,

Safi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

As mentioned not all people will have access to add the fileds into tha catalog. It needs an access key to add fields.

So take help from your ABAPer to add new fields to the catalog. ABAP will have access keys.

If I am not wrong, it is only in IDES that we can add new fields into catalog. In that case when defining the table you will also have an option to add new fields into the catalog.

Regards,

Sivanand