cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reusing the same web dynpro callable object

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a web dynpro callable object and I want to reuse the same callable object in all the actions of that process.

I am getting the current action ID in execute() method of interface controller in WDP callable object.Now I want to generate screens for different actions based on that actionID.

for Ex if(actionID ="1")

{

fireplug to second scrren.

}

else

{

to next screen

}

But I am not getting where to write this If eles condition to get different scrrens at runtime according to the actionID.

Can anyone please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i am using the same callble object for each action so i have to write whole logic ,that which screen come at action1 and which screen come at action2 at runtime in a GP process

inside that one WDP component.

So when i start my GP process it call WD callble object

and it checks for codition actionID

so if actionID =1

it will show first screen.

and when we click submit button then it will call the same WD component again and it will again check for actionID and show screen according to that actionID.

So I want to know where to write this If-else condition in my web dynpro callable object

I am getting my actionID in execute() method so i cannot write it in wdoinit() method of the default view because execut() methos called after init()mehtod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

As per my understanding your requirement is , you want to display different views for different button onclick events. If yes,

you can create the generic action and add parameter to that action, which passes the button id to that action event method. There you can compare the id and you can navigate to required view.

Is No, explain more details about your functionality

Thanks