cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while sending/receiving IDOCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to store IDOC data to MS access database. I created a scenario and able to activate that successfully, but after sending IDOC from SAP, in SXMB_MONI I can see status as "Message Processed succesfully" flag, and acknowledgement status as "Still awaiting acknowledgement" and data is not stored in database. Anybody having any idea about this problem.

Another problem what I am facing is, when sending an XML file from a file server to SAP(through XI), I am getting status as " Scheduled for outbound processing". Receiver determination, Interface determination, Sender & receiver agreements all are present and correct. Any help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look in Runtime Workbench in the Component Monitoring section, see if there are any errors (presumably in the jdbc adapter?).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what chris has said....Also in SXMB_MONI check the status of the message on the outbound side(by scrolling to the right)...This will say whether it has been transferred to the Adapter Engine....

For the second problem, pls check whether all your queues are registered. All queues can be registed from transaction SXMB_ADM...then doublwe click on "Manage Queues"...and choose the register queues and execute...

Thanks,

Renjith