cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have enable automatic batch determination at the delivery stage. i.e. on fifo basis the batch gets allocated for the delivery item.

In delivery the first line item will not have the pick quantity and its batch. and the subsequent line has after batch determination. Hence in billing the first line item will have 0 value. How to remove this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pooja,

i am in support project, my client want to implement batch determination. can you pls tell me the configuration step, if you are sending by mail it will be well and good for me to explore. c.mohanprabu at gmail dot com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pooja

This is standard behavior and there is not config related issue. As multiple batches are determine the picked qty can be seen by click on '+' sign on screen

Hope this will solve your problem

If any doubts reply me back

Regards

Happy Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question asked is how to avoid header item in the billing, since item level pricing is happenning

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pooja,

Make a note of the item category of the header item in the billing document ( the lin eitem for which '0' qty appears). In VOV7 for this item category, mark the billing relevance as 'M'. This should solve the issue.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The heade level item category & sub item level category is also TAN . How to handle now ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, make sure you determine a different item category for the sub-items in the Delivery item category determination ( create another item category first).

Make use of the usage 'CHSP' to determine a different item category. Then the item category for the header item category to be marked 'M' for billing relevance.

For eg.,

LF NORM _____ _____ TAN

LF NORM CHSP _____ ZTAN

here ZTAN will be determined for the sub-item.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks for your response. I tried as per your reply. But in the billing the qty for the header level item is 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you marked the item category billing relevance as 'M' for the header item category. This should work if you marked it. Please check again. If not contact me on the following address:

anilxanil at gmail dot com

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please give your contact number. I will reach you and get clarified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

address not clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the following steps

1. Create two item categories, one for main item and another for sub item in delivery lelvel

2. Main settings in item category as item category is relevant for billing, relevant for pricing and sub item category is not relevant for billing and pricing.

3. In item category determination in delivery maintained as below -

LF NORM CHSP TAN

LF NORM CHSP TAN ZTAN

4. In copy controls between delivery to billing, at the item level maintain billing quantity settings as G (Cumulative batch quantity).

By doing the above settings, system will not copy batch items from delivery to billing doc.

Rewards if it helpful

Thanks & Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Mr Anil, I have maintained the following

Dly Type Item Cat.Gr Usage Item catHr Level item Default item cat

LF NOrm TAN

LF NORm CHSP ZTAN

Do you want me to change this and you are saying for the item level item category which is ZTAN we need to change the billing qty as G. Am my understanding is correct. If so i even tried this which is not working .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend!!!!

can u check please u r delivery quantity and u r picking quantity should be same and put both quantity then do next step and pgi

hope it will help

regards