cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during MRP Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to run MRP to automatically generate the PR for unconfirmed schedule line quantities in the sales order.My material is trading goods.The MRP type whcih I have maintained is PD -planning.Checking group is 02-Individual requirment

I ran MRP in T Code MD02.After entering the material & plant I entered.System give an error that Requirments planning is not active in plant XXX.

How to solve this error.Bacially what other setting I have to do in order to perform the above

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano

Check if the MRP is activated in txn OMDU for your required plant

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

Yes your are right.I activated for my plant and the PR is also generated.But the unconfirmed qty in the sales order was only 30 qty and PR generated for 90 qty and the requested delivery date is automatically taken by the system.How it is controlled

Please advice

Regards

Mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mano

Could you please check for minimum order qty or safety stock parameter in Material Master as well

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

Thanks for your update.I have not maintained MOQ.Safety stock in MRP 2 view am I correct?That is also blank.

When I create a new material and run the MRP the PR is created for the unconfirmed quantity but even in that case the required delivery date in the PR is after 13 days.

Please let me know how it is controlled

Regards

Mano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mano

Try T-code OMI8

Regards

Happy Surana