cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in "To be delivered " status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to configure alerts for messages which are in "to be delivered status" for more than 15 mins.

-Faria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the message stuck in queue of the adapter engine then CCMS is used to throw an alert.

If you are developer then contact with Basis folks regarding generation of CCMS alert.

CCMS Alert Monitoring is not part of SAP Exchange Infrastructure but a part of the SAP NetWeaver Application Server.

Thanks

Farooq

Edited by: Farooq Farooqui on Aug 25, 2008 10:48 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farooq,

You are very close to solve my query.

yes I have a problem with messages getting stuck in the queues for both adapter engine as well as integration engine,

Though I am a developer i would like to know the way to monitor the inbound and outbound queues and configure alerts if the messages get stuck.

-Faria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Faria,

As far as the monitoring of Queue is concerned you can use transactions SMQ1 and SMQ2.

You can also use transaction SMQR for queue registration.

Besides do have correlation, because it can be one of the reasons for the message being stuck in the queue.

can you please explain your scenario....?

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then go for CCMS alert flow from the above links.

It will take some time to understand, but for that you also should have proper right.

thanks

farooq

Edited by: Farooq Farooqui on Aug 25, 2008 11:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

Thanks for the response.

But my query is not yet resolved.

Wait step comes in to picture when we use BPM.

But i want the alerts for all the "to be delivered" messages in moni ( for BPM as well as NON BPM interfaces)

-Faria

Former Member
0 Kudos