cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Type is grayed out in the material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am creating material on my own.The thing is that the MRP type is grayed out in the MRP 1 view.I want to maintain the MRP type. Can any one help

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mano

Goto IMG --> Logistic General --> Material Master --> Field Selection --> Assign Fields to Field Selection Groups

find for MARC-DISMM in list and find the selection group for the field.

Now goto Goto IMG --> Logistic General --> Material Master --> Field Selection --> Maintain Field Selection for Data Screens

enter the field selection group and for required material type maintain field selection.

Regards

Happy Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Happy Surana,

Thank you so much.I have solved my problem.I have rewarded you points

Regards

Mano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mano

You have not specified which field you want to edit / maintain data. Anyway, please do the following:-

Go to material master, select the MRP view which you want to make as editable. Now place your mouse on the required field and press F1. Make a note of the Table and Field name.

Now go to OMS9, press F4 in Field sel.group so that some fields will be displayed. Select the above field and press Enter key. Below you will find the options to change as Hide, Display, Reqd Entry, Opt entry. Make the required changes and now check the material master. Like this, you can make changes for other fields also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mano

Goto IMG --> Logistic General --> Material Master --> Field Selection --> Assign Fields to Field Selection Groups

find for MARC-DISMM in list and find the selection group for the field.

Now goto Goto IMG --> Logistic General --> Material Master --> Field Selection --> Maintain Field Selection for Data Screens

enter the field selection group and for required material type maintain field selection.

Regards

Happy Surana