cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an issue in the following scenario.

MQ Series sends an message to XI box where it triggers BPM and makes a Synch message to have a look up into SAP system and would send the response back.

In turn this message will be sent to a File server.

This interface has been working fine for sometime, this week again we are having issues that message is reaching XI but it seems the messages got struck in Queue and scenario fails there.

When I click on "PE" in SXMB_MONI it is taking me to SMQ2 transaction there it is showing the error message SYSFAIL and in turn it has an error message "Permanent error in BPE inbound processing".

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

KS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the BPM, at which step it is getting the error.

Then at SXMB_MONI_BPE,you can check the error.Sometimes it happens like the RFC Connection fails to call the Interface Mapping due to which it fails in the Transform step.At this case restart the XI server,this might solve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BPR,

The Problem is seems to be with your SAP System, it is not able to send the response within the time limit of BPM due to which your synchronous step goes into error (Due to unavailibilty of response message from R3).

Buffuring is must in your Scenario which is by default in BPE.

However your problem has nothing to do with buffuring or without buffuring.

Just check if your SAP system is running properly into which you are performing lookup.

Try to test it stand alone.

Reward points if helpful

Thanks

Sunil Singh

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

hi iam alos gettin the following error.

my IP is as follows:

start-->receive

fork--

rd -

send1

-

rd-------send2 -

stop.

please find the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you run T-code,

SXMB_MONI_BPE

There click on restart messaage manually with appropriated date and time.

it will show you the error in your BPM.

Then we can analyzed your problem more.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

"SYS Error" in queue .

There is some reasons to come this error

Main Reason: When ever USER Name & Password or expired, this type of error is coming in queue.

Depends upon the period we will change the USER Name and Password..

Pls check the ur File Server USER NAME & Password,

I can face this error so many times for this reason...

Regards,

SKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

This error occured because your buffering option is not open. Have you given the wait step in the BPM? If yes, then this error is only because your buffering option is not open. Have you changed the default option of buffering to Without buffering?

You have to try this:

Go to transaction SWF_INB_CONF. Select your business process. In the Configuration area set the delivery mode to Buffering possible.

Now place the file and try to execute. I hope it will work now.

Previously you were getting the error because your all your receive steps are not receiving the files to process further.

Without Buffering increases the processing performance but if you want to use it then better avoid buffering by placing other steps outside the loop and allowing the receive step to be consistently open.

Only then without buffering will be effective. I hope it will be helpful for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Can you please explain your BPM desing...if you are using correlation it can be one of the issues.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

My BPM design as follows

Receive step which receives the message from MQ series and other steps are below

Receive(Asynch) --> Transformation -> Send(Synch RFC message to lookup into SAP system) ->Transformation -> Send ->Stop.

Thanks

KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

One of the reasons can be that your RFC response won't be avilable to XI.

Please check for your RFC response.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Set the delivery mode as Without Buffering

Refer below blog that have specifically deals with this BPM error due to buffering.

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response.

Why the interface was working with out any errors with the BPM delivery mode as "Buffering Allowed" till I got the above error message.

I am not sure if something else is causing the scenario fails.

Appreciate more help on this.

Thanks

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is concerned with buffering.

check this blog it has got all the info.

regards.