SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fields to line item display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Does anyone have an Idea how can I add fields to the actual line item display (tras' FMRP_RFFMEP1AX)

I want to add for example : document date and Quantity Field from PO.

Is there a user exit that I can use or some thing else?

Please advise ,

Itai

2 REPLIES 2

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Itai,

FMRP_RFFMEP1AX is a report, and therefore, no user-exit is anticipated from SAP to provide. You can use all the available details from the layout. But if you want some other info, you could simply build your own query with SQ01 or SQVI, linking between FMIOI tqable (for commitments) and EKPO (for PO lines).

Regards,

Eli

former_member188217
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Hope the below will help

* Enhanced the structure IFMREPGAX by including the fields

* Go to below path

SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Information System -> Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) -> BAdI: Enhance Document Journal.

In the dialog box, enter a name for the BAdI implementation in the Implementation field, and choose Create.

Enter a short text for the implementation in the Short text for implementation field.

From the tab index, choose Interface.

The Name of implemented class field is already filled on the tab page, as a class name was automatically assigned to the implementation when you named it.

Save your entries, and assign the implementation to a development class.

Place the cursor on the method, and double-click to enter method processing.

Enter the code for the implementation between the statements method <Interface name> ~ <Name of method> and endmethod.

* Save and implement your code. Return to the Edit Implementation screen.