cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting value in XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want sending idoc for sales order confirmation from r/3 system to XI 7.0 .the problem in r/3 system its showing successful sending of that idoc in we05 but i am not receiving any thing at XI side, i had checked in SXMB_MONI and IDX5.

I checked the rfc connection and its working fine.

but In Tcode SM58 on sending side ,its showing error.

about function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS, and status text for that is

"IDoc adapter inbound channel: Error Error while re". (Only this much status text is displayed)

So please let me know how can i solve this error.

Thanks

Brijesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r saying that in WE05 u r getting the green status then i think there is a problem with configuration.

Check at R3 end.

1) Can u check RFC destination pointing to XI systen.

2) Check the partner profile and check the outbound message type and associated process code attached to it.

3) Check the port

I think IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS FM is used for inbound case. Ur case is outbound.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I had checked the destination n i am able to do remote longon, so i guess no problem in that,

One doubt that i am having about partner profile is, I am maintaining partner profile with proper msg type and process code, but is it necessary to maintain partner profile in XI system also? if yes, then i am not getting the msg type there in inbound. I mean, while sending i am sending ORDRSP but this is not there in XI system.

I also thought the same about IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS FM, but i guess that is not the case,if some error is there on XI side, thn also it shows error in R/3 side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NO u do not need to create any partner profile in XI.

Can u confirm to me once again:

1) Trigger the IDOC.

2) Go to We02 tcode n check the IDOC which is triggered and check the status of that IDOC it is green or red.

3) Check the outobund queue in R3 and inbound queue in XI.

4) Go to Xi and Check the SXMB_MONI. I hope u have loaded the metadata properly in IDX2 tcode.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Idoc is trigerred properly with status 03 tht is green.

Please let me know how can I check the queue in R/3 system.

In XI SXMB_MONI is not showing any thing

I have uploaded meta data properly in IDX2 in XI system

Edited by: brijesh soni on Aug 24, 2008 4:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SMq1-outbound check it in R3

SMQ2 - Inbound queue.check it in XI.

Can u let me know U have created the partner profile of LS type for XI system in R3 right. can u also check whether the correct client is assigned to that XI LS in R3.

Refer the velow link for more help. just confirm the configuration once again.

this is for inbound case:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC-Part3(StepsrequiredinXIandR3)&

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no values in Outbound queue in R/3 system and also no value in Inbound Queue.

I checked using SMQ1 and SMQ2,

What can be problem here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

DId u check the other part which i told u.

Either ur RFC destination is not pointing to correct XI system.

Can u let pls go though below link n let me know whether u have done the exact steps or not?

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sap%2br3%2b(Idocs)%2bTo%2bXI%2b--%2bSteps%2bSu...

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to do remote logon from the rfc that i hd created in r3 system,and that rfc i am using in port of type trfc. and in partner profile for my msg type i am giving this port. and after i trigger idoc, in the status of this idoc,it shows Status: Data passed to port OK and the port name is the same that i hd given.

Chirag can there be some error on XI side ID or IR configuration coz of which i am getting error in R/3, but if that was the case, i guesst atleast tht msg should be displayed in queue on r3 side, bt queue is also empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer this link:

Check the tRFC Status:

If an IDoc in the sending system has been passed to tRFC (IDoc status "03"), but has not yet been input in the receiving system, this means that the tRFC call has not yet been executed.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0b/2a66bc507d11d18ee90000e8366fc2/frameset.htm

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

sent you screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do you have any solution for this issue ? We are running into the same issue.

Regards

Greg

Answers (0)