cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to replicate material from ECC6 Backend to EBP - SRM 5.0 u2013 Classic scenario.

All the filter settings are done. When I put on the initial load in R3AS As, Load Object MATERIAL with Source Site (Sender) Destination Site (Receiver) maintained.

The initial load is getting successfully triggered, but while monitoring the same it is in RUNNING mode. No Queue (Inbound & Outbound) on SRM-EBP.

This initiates an outbound queue (SMQ1) in backend with R3SD_MATERIA* with status STOP. When this queue is unlocked, an inbound queue gets generated (SMQ2) as R3SI_MATERIAL on SRM-EBP.

I have checked the entire configuration about RFC, which are working fine and the backend definition which all are error free.

Now my doubts are,

What all programs are used to clear these queues?

Why the initial load keeps on running?

What is the reason behind queue not getting generated on SRM-EBP first?

Why material is not getting replicated?

And the million dollar question,

How can I solve this?

Regards,

Vivek B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please check the entries in below tables.

CRMCONSUM

CRMSUBTAB

CRMRFCPAR

CRMPAROLTP

Go to transaction SE16N on backend side and choose table TBE11. Search or add an application component BC-MID and edit activity settings (field AKTIV = X).

Save your settings.

In SRM system run transaction BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS, deselect 'Test mode' and choose Execute button.

Go to transaction SMOGGEN and choose object PRODUCT_MAT and PRODUCT_SRV. Generate services for all Object Categories.

CRM Middleware Monitoring Cockpit On SRM side go to transaction SMWP. Open System Settings and double-click on 'Number of sites per site type' name. Administration Console shows up.

Click on 'Create Object' icon and fill Name and description. Choose R/3 for 'Type' parameter and click on Site Attributes. Enter and created RFC destination to backend system (R3DCLNT200).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey i could solve this by maintaining table entry of "EBP table entry mark to X for EBP/LMIGR"

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

How do I find the table that Vivek B is mentioning to, i.e. "EBP table entry mark to X for EBP/LMIGR" ??

Thank You.

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.code:- SM30

Table :- T77S0

EBP LMIGR X Locations Successfully Migrated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was yr cust object download successful?

You have to have DNL_CUST_BASIS3... PROD0.... PROD1 in place before trying material download.

Check SMW01 in SRM for the respective BDOCs it should tell you more for the error.

pl recheck yr settings with the help of note 720819.

What all programs are used to clear these queues?

you can either delete the error individual entry and restart the queue in SMQ1/SMQ2

or correct the cause and activate and refresh the queue again.

Why the initial load keeps on running?

If some error occurs, in monitor SRM would show you as the load running in anticipation that this error will be corrected and sometime it will be able to download the cust/business objects.

What is the reason behind queue not getting generated on SRM-EBP first?

The cust/business obj are pulled from ECC.

Hnece the outbound queues are generated in ECC first.

Why material is not getting replicated?

You have to ensure the cust obj(matl grp is one of them) are replicated first.

check on the points given

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i could successfully load other applications. Only material replication load is having problem.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you find any BDOCs in SMW01 with remark R3A..material?

BR

Dinesh