Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ware House

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Have created warehouse by copy the existing one...I was trying to intialize the stock thru MB1C...At that i am facing the following error

"Storage bin JWH BFD BFD1 does not exist (check your entry)"

Here JWH is the Warehouse ...and both the BFD and BFD1 are of existed ware house

Pls help me how to solve this problem

Regards,

cherukuri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you define a new warehouse Assign that through SPRO --> Entriprise structure -->Assignment --.> Logistics Execution --> Assign Warahouse to plant & storage loc.

After this, in SAP easy access, Sales & Distribution --> Master data --> Warehouse management --> Storage bins.

Create storage bins with the naming conventions whichis convienent to the business.

Unless you create the storage bins & assign it to the warehouse you will not be able to create transfer orders.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configure Storage Bin through T.Code: SPRO

path: Logistics Execution >> Warehouse Management >> Master Data >> Storage Bins >> Define Storage Bin Types

Here check if Storage Bin is maintained for Warehouse. If not, maintain the same by adding through New Entries Tab

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check whether the Storage bin existing in the ware house JWH through LS03N. Did the material extended to warehouse views?

Prase