Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

when i am updating excise registers using t.code J1I5

i am getting the following error

*Not Enough Balance for utilisation*

Message no. 8I578

Diagnosis

The balance in the Account is not enough to carry out the current transaction.

Procedure

You need to increase the balance by either taking credit or depositing into PLA.

kindly help me

how to update the registers?

thanks and regards

munichandra babu

sloution1

Are you sure you are getting this when you do J1I5? You can deposit some amount to the register you are trying to update the material into through J1IH > Additional excise.

Please check if you have set any default in the table "Utilisation determination" (SPRO >LG >India > Business transaction > Outgoing excise > utlisation determination") If you have set 100% utilisation to happen from PLA then you have to upload some balance into PLA a/c through J1IH > TR6C , else use J1IH > Additional excise for Rg23A and C.

Sloution2

If you use J1i3 tcode for creating excis einvoice then the system will go for immediate utilization of the cenvat account and if there is no enough balance ie; cenvat from purchase is less then u will end with the above error message.

So in that case we cn go for J1iin tocde for creating exciose invoice.

Then the utilization will be done at the end of the month while submitting the returns to excise authorities.

and also just check out the procedure that is followed in ur company and go accordingly.

If they wanna go for immediate utilization then check whether they have made any TR6 challan payment and do the posting in system in tocde j1ih ---tr6 challan and increase the PLA BED balance and then do J1i3.

Sloution3

Hope u r updating the RG1 register. As there is no enough balance while creating outgoing excise , do the J1IH - TR6 Challan posting or J1IH - Additional excise to take credit entries of Cenvat.

Sloution4

Check the Configuration of CIN.

IMG >> Logistic General >> Tax on Goods Movement >> India >> Business Transaction >> Utilization ....

Sloution5

The details are very clear.

what is the balance do u want to carry out.

The error clearly mentioned the avilable balance is not enought to carry out the current transaction.

Please increase the balance by either taking credit or deposting into Personal Ledger Account.

hi gurus,

while creating excise in voice using the t code j1iin

i am getting the following error

Excise modvat accounts not defined for TR6C transaction and 2 excise group

Message no. 8I402

kindly help me

munichandra babu

sloution1

hi,

go to this path : Logistic Genral==> Tax on Goods Movement ==>India ==> Account determination == > Specify GL Acounts per excise transaction..

here u have to maintain ur Excise Grp, TR6C, Company code, chat of A/C and correct GL account.

I created a excise invoice for factory sale. While updating the register

J1I5 Update the RG 1 and Part I registers

it is not simulating. Why is there any customization setting i have to do or what?

kindly help in this matter

Sloution1

Hi,

You need to set the movement types that are relevant for various registers.

spro -> Logistics general ->Tax on goods movement -> India -> Business transaction -> Incoming excise invoices ->Specify which movement types invoilves excise invoices.

Please check that.

Sloution2

First create receipt entry for Classification Key "RMA" for movement type 101 and then create for Goods Issue with Key "IDH" for movement type 601

Also check in SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Incoming Excise Invoices > Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices > Here specify 101 and 601 for RG1 Register.

While creating excise invoice. the invoice not picking up the value aed,bed . In billing document the condition is appearing

I put H in PR00 still it is happening like that

kindly help in this matter

Sloution1

pls check the condition type defined at the step, is it the same as used in Billing doc where the excise value is coming.

SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Determination of Excise Duty > Maintain Excise Defaults

Sloution2

You need to check two things if condition values are not copied to the excise invoice.

1. Go to Logistics General>Tax on Goods movements>India >Basic Settings>Determination of Excise Duty>Maintain Excise Defaults

Here you need to maintain your condition types of your BED, Ecess, SHE cess in A/R BED cond, A/R Ecess cond and A/R AT1 cond. Then try to cerate excise invoice.

2. Go to Logistics General>Tax on Goods movements>India >Basic Settings>Determination of Excise Duty>Condition-Based Excise Determination>Classify Condition Types

Here you need to assign your condition types of BED total Ecess total and SHE cess total if you are using totals condition types. Otherwise you leave it blank.

Let me know still you have peoblem in this.

Sloution3

All Excise Component and Cess Totals (JEXT,JEAT,JEST and JECT) must have Statistical Checkbox marked in V/08.For the Condition records totals, select the Key Combination: Sales Organization with value: 100%.

Can you specify what Key combination for Basic Excise Duty (JEXP) you are using? I prefer the Country/Plant/Control Code/Material combination.

It is not out of context to mention here, that whatever your Condition Type for Basic Price (PR00 - ZPRI in my case) is, it must have the 'Condition Category' as H - Basic Price in V/06. This is an extremely important setting until made this setting,all Excise Calculations will go into a tizzy.

Check out the above and let me know.

Best regards,

Sloution4

The condition type which you are using as base value should have the condition category as H.....check this out and let me know...

Cheers

Sloution5

pls also check the configuration setting done at :

SPRO > Logistics - General >Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings

Sloution6

Thats means you need to have a balance for utilisation.

To solve this you can do one of the two things.

Create some puchase orders in MM. Whenever you purchase the excise duty is credited into your Rg23A part2. This will show in your utilisation balances in J2iun.

Or else you can post some amounts into PLA accounts in J1IH transaction using JVs.

I hope your configuration on all these accounts in LG- Tax on goods - Account determination is in place. If not you may have to do that before this.

Sloution7

If you use J1i3 tcode for creating excis einvoice then the system will go for immediate utilization of the cenvat account and if there is no enough balance ie; cenvat from purchase is less then u will end with the above error message.

So in that case we cn go for J1iin tocde for creating exciose invoice.

Then the utilization will be done at the end of the month while submitting the returns to excise authorities.

and also just check out the procedure that is followed in ur company and go accordingly.

If they wanna go for immediate utilization then check whether they have made any TR6 challan payment and do the posting in system in tocde j1ih ---tr6 challan and increase the PLA BED balance and then do J1i3.

Sloution8

are you sure you are getting this when you do J1I5? You can deposit some amount to the register you are trying to update the material into through J1IH > Additional excise.

Please check if you have set any default in the table "Utilisation determination" (SPRO >LG >India > Business transaction > Outgoing excise > utlisation determination") If you have set 100% utilisation to happen from PLA then you have to upload some balance into PLA a/c through J1IH > TR6C , else use J1IH > Additional excise for Rg23A and C.

Sloution9

Hope u r updating the RG1 register. As there is no enough balance while creating outgoing excise , do the J1IH - TR6 Challan posting or J1IH - Additional excise to take credit entries of Cenvat.

Please maintain the customizing settings for automatic utilization

Excise modvat accounts not defined for TR6C transaction and 2 excise group

Message no. 8I402

Sloution1

Go to IMG Path -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Series Groups.

Here for the combination of your Series Group and Excise Registration, select the box Imm util This will solve your first issue

For your second issue, again select the next tab Account Determination and click on Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction. There maintain as follows:-

ETT::SubTmTy::::DC Ind:::::::::::Account Name

TR6C::::::::::::CR Credit::::::PONHLD PLA on hold account

TR6C::::::::::::DR Debit:::::::PLAAT1 PLA AT1 Account

TR6C::::::::::::DR Debit:::::::PLABED PLA BED account

TR6C::::::::::::DR Debit:::::::PLAECS PLA ECS Account

TR6C::::IP::::::CR Credit::::::ONHOLD CENVAT on hold account

TR6C::::IP::::::CR Credit::::::PONHLD PLA on hold account

TR6C::::IP::::::DR Debit:::::::PLAAT1 PLA AT1 Account

TR6C::::IP::::::DR Debit:::::::PLABED PLA BED account

TR6C::::IP::::::DR Debit:::::::PLAECS PLA ECS Account

TR6C::::IP::::::DR Debit:::::::RG23BED RG 23 BED account

TR6C::::IP::::::DR Debit:::::::RG23ECS RG 23 ECS Account

Once you maintained the above, click on next level Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction. Here for the combination of Excise Group, Excise Transaction Type (TR6C) and Company Code, maintain the relevant G/Ls and save.

Sloution2

Create the Excise Group and assign the Modvat a/cs.

Sloution3

go to this path : Logistic Genral==> Tax on Goods Movement ==>India ==> Account determination == > Specify GL Acounts per excise transaction..

here u have to maintain ur Excise Grp, TR6C, Company code, chat of A/C and correct GL account.

Sloution4

STILL I AM GETTING THE SAME PROBLEM

KINDLY HELP ME

WHERE I HAVE TO MAINTAIN THE BALANCE FOR PLA A/C

t.code or path

THANKS AND REGARDS

munichandrababu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear munichandrababu

If this issue is in production client, then the input credit has not been taken into account which your excise people will do. If this is in development, then you can go to T.Code J1IH and click on "TR6 challan" and make necessary adjustments.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munichandra Babu,'

Goto J1IH and select TR6C and then select the accounts for which you want to post the amount. Enter the amount and Save. Before saving dont forget to post the cumulative accounts amount in PLA on Hold Account.

Best Regards

Sri