Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective billing - sales orders

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi sd experts

pl let us know how collective billing can be done against the sales orders with single division.

vf01 provides only single sales order converted to billing, but I have huge number of sales order with single division and these sales orders have to be converted to billing document.

Time consuming if I use vf01, is there is any standard tcode where in collective billing can be done by giving

from sales order to sales order.

thanx in advance

regards

srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!!!

i did these thing it is in standard

(1) if u have 10 sales order and from that 10 sales order u can do single delivery by VL01N first screen where u maintain shipping point just click on left corner of screen OUTBOUND DELIVERY

u will find options choose CLOOECTIVE PROCESSING

then fill the required data as per u required then system display all pending delivery here click on background then click on (show / hide)

icon having symbol truck

u will see the delivery no then go to VL02N check the delivery from that u can create single invoice

(2). NOW U R MAIN QUESTION

go to VF01 here u choose TAB BILLING DUE LIST then feed required data like date , sales area, sold to party ORDER RELATED BILLING OR DELIVERY RELATED BILLING then EXECUTE

then u will find list of delivery OR ORDERS from same sold to party here u choose tab COLLECTIVE BILLING THEN GO TO VF02 AND CHECK

HERE REQUIRED U R SOLD TO PARTY, PAYER , BILL TO PARTY IS SAME

HOPE IT WILL HELP

AND REGARDS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may use collective billing option from VF04 for generating invoice from sales orders, provided payer, payment terms, billing date ...etc are same.

Prase