cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red LED: Adapter Engine ? Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The status of Adapter Engine in Integration Server is showing status "RED". Displays the messages components contains errors.

Please advise me on resolving the issue .

Kind Regards

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i thing u r saying the status of adapter engine in RWB? if so there is no problem.. if there is any error communication channel exist in the RWB. then adapter engine ststus will be in RED state

Thanks,

Madhav

Note:Points if useful

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Apologise for the delay in response. We figured out the issue. It was due to the Component Monitoring Link is incorrect. The URL references the WebDispatcher server instead of the XI server.

Kind Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the prompt response. As advised i have checked the Communication Channel Monitoring with status channels with errors . The message displayed is " 0 Channels found"

Kind Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u see the status in RWB component monitoring adapter engine.

If any of ur communication channel is in error stage hence u will get the adapter engine in red status.

Chirag

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As your Adapter engine status in the monitoring is red you can find out which particular channel is having errors. To do this Go to Component Monitoring and click the Adapter Engine under components and then click the Communication Channel Monitoring.

A separate Window would appear for communication channel monitoring and then in filter select Status->Channels with error.

and click Use filter.

it will show you all the channels with errors.

and you can selecting each with radio button you can see the error details and modify accordingly.