cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Laptop model compatible for SAP instaletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP i want to buy a laptop for personal,i want to use it exclusively for SAP(ABAP,BI).

Please suggest me the model of the laptop best suits for SAP,& where i will get it installed.

If i installed ECC 6.0, in that i will get the BI features or i need to install BI also.

Please suggest me the configuration of laptop,Model.

Thanks in advance,

Sivaprasad Rao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No Hardware Vendor or SAP support can justify this is best notebook or Desktop or Server for installation of SAP

service.sap.com/instguides will give minimum hardware recommendations for the selected component.

After installation of ECC6.0 u need add-on BI content for Bi functionality.

Pls find some one who is in industry for you installation Hope they can help you.

If i require some thing like you,i would go for 3 to 4 Gb memory(ram) & Core 2 duo processor & not less than 300 GB storage(HDD)

Request quotation from hardware vendors with configs & also support must be good any where we use notebook.

cheers,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any laptop with 2-gb RAM and 2.0 ghz processor is supported for SAP. The laptop should support XP or 2003. Windows vista is not compatible. Before taking any laptop be sure that it supports XP and 2003....

for better performance 3-gb RAM is recommended.. for ECC6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Boss,

I will go for above specifications...

Regards,

Sivaprasad Rao.