cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with XI simple scinario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am new in XI, I am working on simple xi scenario. whn i create sales order i wan to send order confirmation . for that i am using ORDRSP. I had done all the ale settings and able to generaet idoc and send it to XI . Now the problem is that,once the idoc is sent from R/3 system, on the XI system I am not able to see it in transaction SXMB_MONI. I am able to c that idoc in transaction WE02,with error in XI system.

So please let me knw,how to solve this.

Regards,

Brij.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SM58. You will find out if there is some error while passing data from R/3 to XI. mIt may be due to inefficient rights for RFC user which is used to send the data to XI

Kulwinder

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is problem with receiver configuration check it once again from R3.

1. Check Partner Profile configuration at R3 end meanwhile RFC destination.

2. Check with idoc imported structure (ver) with R3 in IR

3. At XI end check IDX1 & IDX2 configuration.

4. Check mapping once again

5. finally check with ID configurations.

IDOC is sender, so no need communication channel and sender agreement. Based on requirement configure ID objects, it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this Sending an IDoc through XI Failed Guide

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Seshagiri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First place to check should be sm58 in R3. If its empty, only then check for idx5. U must find error in one of the 2 places.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am geting error IDoc adapter inbound channel: Error Error when reading in SM58, what cn be the possible reason?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Go through this blog..

Might help you..

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brijesh,

Good thing.. check ur sender adapter status in ADAPTER Monitoring in RWB. the adapter shows green it coming to XI.when the adapter is red it having error.

When adapter shows green and its not reached XI means. check ur queues SMQ1,SMQ2 transaction,...

check perfectly...

Regards,

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u please elaborate about the error u r getting in WE02.. If its a successfully posted to the Xi port then check in trasaction IDX5 in XI.

Regards,

Edited by: nishu jain on Aug 25, 2008 11:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

In XI check in transaciton IDX5.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the error status in we02, goto sm58 n execute..

edit->execute luw.

since the mesage is not found in sxmb_moni, so it has not reached integration engine yet,,pls confirm if it has reached xi at all..check for the connections

Thanks,

Durga

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello you can not see IDOCs source in SXMB_MONI.

If you have done further mappings then you should see the processed message only in SXMB_MONI.

IF you want to see IDOC source XML you can see it in IDX5.

If you dont find it there please check SMQ1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz once check in idx5 in xi server..

if u r able to see u r idoc in that then u can confirm u er IDOC reached to XI server..

if IDOC is not there in IDX5, plz do check in RFC destination remote connection, if u get the EASY ACCESS MENU of the XI system, then RFC destination is fine.

and once check port and partner profile also....

if u check all these things.. hope u r problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Madhav

Note:Points if useful