but putting input value

Classification RMA

RG23/RG1 Document Entry Date

Registers RG1

i am facing a error called

Not Enough Balance for utilisation

Message no. 8I578

Diagnosis

The balance in the Account is not enough to carry out the current transaction.

Procedure

You need to increase the balance by either taking credit or depositing into PLA.

can u plz tell me whta i do so i can see the updation of mine reg

Regards

vinit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well before you even update create some purchase orders in MM and go the GR in MIGO against the vendor invoice with transaction J1IEX. This will post the relevant excise duties into rg23 part2. But for this the config in MM should be maintained.

If you are on IDES and thats not possible, then go to transaction J!IH

Choose TR6 in this and then enter a document number and fill up some amounts in

RG23A BED,RG23AECS and RG23A SECS, for the three duties. I am assuming all these three condition types exist in your pricing procedure.

before you post ensure that the total amount in the topmost row tallies with the total of the duties you post in the relevant row. Once this is done save the document.

This will post some amount into the relevant utilisation accounts.

Now do the J1I5, J2I5 and J2I6.

Ensure that your utlisation accounts and CIN related config is set up correectly or else you should do all the paths mentioned in LG-TAx on Goods before you do anything else. If thats the case, then

pls go to help.sap.com and then check out the documentation in COuntry versions.

regds

Jude

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RMA is a classification which is used for recipts from manufacturing. why are you using this for RG1 updation. Its used for Part1 updation.

For Rg1 if you are doing domestic sales you use IDH.

Also you need to have a balance in your utilisatio accounts.

Since you don.t you need to do some IR/GR for POs to get some credit or post it int PLA. Try doing that and look at my other message posted for posting PLA or raising some cfredit via the PO route.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u think after doing J1IIN i should do

tell me the path

i am doing sale from factory

Vini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

How to create balance in utilisation accounts and what should be config settings should be done

for the execution of the same

Regards

KAPIL MORE