cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous SOAP to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt that in a Synchronous SOAP to RFC/PROXY interface that is it we need to configure the entire Interface and then have to test the Webservice for the response from Altova??

I have configured SOAP at the sender and RFC at the receiver but my Customize BAPI is not yet ready but I want to test the Webservice from Altova,Is it so that i need to configure the whole scenario and test it.

Isnt it enough if I do basic Configuartion??

Thanks & Regards,

R.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the soap to rfc scenario, the soap.request is mapped to rfc.request and rfc.response to soap.response. so to catch the response, we need to configure the whole scenario with a full fledge done RFC.

Thanks,

Durga

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u want to test u r WEBSERVICE using altova spy... u need not configure whole scenario.. configure simple soap to file scenario and check u r webservice..

if u want to check syncronous scenario... for the testing use a BAPI which is already existing..

Thanks,

Madhav

Note:Points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think you need to configure the whole scenario.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say that I need to have the receiver connection and the BAPI developed and activated in

the ABAP side?

Thanks & Regards,

Zabiulla

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for sending the request and for receiving the response you need to have configured the entire scenario

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can test by creating temp. RFC(without full logic), in which you can just write a insert query for received data.

former_member209575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupash,

It is better to use PROXY than RFC.

Regards

Pradeep P N

Edited by: Pradeep P N on Aug 23, 2008 1:52 PM