Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Point

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am facing with the following error. I am creating delivery..we have two shipping point assigned to plant..In determination we have assigned only one Shipping point.

"Item 000001: delivery split because of different shipping points

Message no. VL037

Diagnosis

Item 000001 cannot be shipped in the same delivery with the other items in the document because the shipping point is different"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi there,

Shipping Point determination is

Shipping conditions + Loading Grp + Plant.

Your error means that shipping point determination is not mainatined for the 2nd shipping point.

So check the loading grp from the material master Foe eg B. You can get that by selecteing the material in order & press F8. You will find the loading grp in the Sales: General / plant data.

From the sames order main screen press F6 which will take you to customer master. Pickup the shipping conditions mainatined in Sales area data --> shipping. You can also get that in SO Header --> shipping for eg A

In OVL2 maintain your 2nd shipping point with a combination

A+ B + your plant = your 1st shipping point.

If you have 2 different shiping points in order, there will surely be a delivery split. So make sure that you have same shipping points in order.

Regards,

Sivanand

ramarao_pokuri
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks... it is helped me ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Further to my response above. Check what shipping point is determined in your sales order. If there are 2 shipping points there will surely be delivery split.

So to avoid that, like mentioned above determine the same shipping point for all combinations of loading grp & shipping conditions.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ovl2 assignt the shipping condition,loading group and plant...Give the the proposed shipping point...and in the manual shipping point give your second shipping point.

The only difference of the proposed shipping point and the manual shipping point is

1.proposed shipping point is the shipping point automatically determined in the sales order

2.if you give the manual shipping point in the determination,you can manually change the second shipping point....

So the solution now is in the manual shipping point assign your second shipping point

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the settings in OVL2 also check shipping point assigned for the same loading group & shipping conditions

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the settings in OVL2

regards

prashanth