cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account determination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when i a creating a billing document for third patry sales with refernce to sales order

while saving the doc i am facing error called account determination error

can i now where i am wrong

do i have to amitained ant record in VKOA

if yes what

Screen shot

http://www.4shared.com/file/59857963/f56431d5/fico.html

Regards

Vini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinni

Please maintain ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT GRP in both Customer master Billing tab and material master Sales:Sales org 2 tab as per your screenshot you have not maintain both plz let me know if this helped you or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

The access you are using for maintaining the condition record. The screen shows the first two accesses which means that there is something wrong with that.

If your acct determination is not carried out then it will say acct. det has not been done . \

Looks like your condition records and the acct. determination seems to be a problem.

GO to acct. det. in BAsic functions- revenue acct detemination I think its VKOA and check your account determnation to see if your account keys and accounts have been correctly maintianed.

Check your pricing procedure to see if all the relevant condition types have been assigned to the account keys.

check if your condition records have been maintianed in the correct accesses. It will solce your problem.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

goto VFX3 tcode and give ur invoice as input and execute and selct ur document and select release to accounting if else u fill find the error in the analysis.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya there r some document which show account determination error

so what should i do to reslove it

vini

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya there r some document which show account determination error

so what should i do to reslove it

vini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vini,

Pls check sales views in material master data.

data is not mainatained.

Regards

Sumit Gulati

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have maintained

Regards

Vini