cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Monitor Missing Messages in Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I had over 200 messages in my adapter engine but recently I only see 115 for the same period.

Additionally, all of the 850 (PO) inbound messages are gone. I see them in the Integration Engine but not in the Adapter Engine anymore.

I need to repeat processing for a particular 850 message and so I am wondering:

(1) Any suggestions on why these messages are missing ?

(2) Is this a retention period issue ? If so, how do I control the period ?

(3) How can I retrieve these messages ?

(4) Is there another place where I can re-process the 850 messages I need. Where and how ?

Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

Regards,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>(1) Any suggestions on why these messages are missing ?(2) Is this a retention period issue ? If so, how do I control the period ?

It may be caused coz of some adapter failure which you are using for that particular scenario. Also for rention period you can check it in the particular communication channel, but i don't think it will be the issue. try finding it in moni, if it is not there go to RWB and then find it for you particular interface. If it is not there try to find the status.

>>>(3) How can I retrieve these messages ?(4) Is there another place where I can re-process the 850 messages I need. Where and how ?

In RWB -> message monitoring you will find all the message, Try searching it for your interface and the you can select all messages and you can reprocess it.

For error message , in RWB go to particular adapter, and check if it is running or not. It must be in running status. so check and let us know about it.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check for any background jobs which may be deleting the processed messages.