cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while loading the repository - ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have written a java application using MDM Java API to load and fetch records from the repository. While executing the program i get this exception:

com.sap.mdm.commands.CommandException: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: The specified MDM repository was not found on the server

at com.sap.mdm.commands.GetRepositoryRegionListCommand.execute(GetRepositoryRegionListCommand.java:96)

at com.amat.mdm.MDMDelete.main(MDMDelete.java:135)

Caused by: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: The specified MDM repository was not found on the server

at com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.AbstractProtocolCommand.execute(AbstractProtocolCommand.java:112)

at com.sap.mdm.commands.GetRepositoryRegionListCommand.execute(GetRepositoryRegionListCommand.java:84)

Actually the same program works fine on sandbox server when we are trying to deploy it on dev server it throws this error.

I have also changed the server parameters as per the dev sys to deploy.

Can anyone give me solution how to resolve this error.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the versions of MDM the same on the sandbox as they are on your development environment? The Java API is very tightly integrated to the version of MDM that you are running, so this is the first thing to check. Also, are you using this application in the Portal? If so, how are you connecting to the repository? Make sure there isn't a password issue between your application and the repository you are connecting to. If you are in the Portal, you may be using user mapping to connect to the repository, if so, make sure that your user has been successfully mapped to the backend MDM system.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aparna,

How did you fix this issue? I am having the same problem.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

When connecting MDM to the Portal through the Java API you need to make sure you are working with the correct matched Sca files.

The MDMJAVAAPI .sca file taht are deployed on the WAS for workinng with MDM needs to match exactly with the MDM version in terms of it SP and Patch number.If its does not then there are errors in integration.

Make sure that when you have migrated to the Development server from the Sandbox you ahve maintained the same server vserion and if not then you need to redeploy the correct version fles on was as per the Dev MDM server configurations.

Also try restrating the WAS and the MDM server and try connecting again.

Make sure the Dev rep you are working upon is mounted and loaded before connecting.

Hope It Helped

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check for Port no,DBMS server settings & name.

Thanks,

Anand K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this error? We seem to be having a similar issue here.