cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg solman 7.0 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi does anyone have step by step screen shot for installation of solman 7.0 in real environment.Also each sequence steps for installing solman 7.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the installation guides? What is unclear?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am still looking for screen shots.i need to install sandbox,production

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you tell me why you need screenshots? I´m just trying to understand why, no offense.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to install solman 7.0 from monday inorder to have no issue in between so need screen shots .i feel complicated with installation guide.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A SAP installation is not installing MS-Office - that´s true.

However, all installation are different, you didn´t even specify OS + Database.

If you read the installation guide attentively, you will notice it is step-by-step. Following screenshots will leave you totally helpless in case of an error because e. g. some prerequisites mentioned in the installation are not met.

A new installation (no matter what kind of SAP system) is about 2 -3 days only reading (and understanding) the installation documentation and all relevant notes before even thinking of doubleclicking on an icon. Without that preparation errors are very likely to happen.

Many people are here to give you an advise in case of a problem so you can try on your own. If you really feel that uncomfortable I suggest you get a consultant on your site that will help you and explain all steps necessary. A screenshot documentation will not help you.

Markus

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well said, Markus. I still really wonder why people are looking for Documents with screenshots. One should not expect spoon feeding, moreover following standard installation guide will help to understand the basics and background.

Regards,

Ragu