cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined Deliveries for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me the criteria for combining deliveries for STO's.., I believe the delivering plant, receiving plant and delivery data....is there anything else........where do you configure this...

i have two STO's where the delivering plants are different but the receiving plant/shipping point/ delivery date are the same and the deliveries are combining and give me a single delivery...that doesnt seem rite...can anyone help me in this..

Thanks,

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend !!!!

i think u can do i try just for u

1.) create u r purchase order as u want by ME21N

2.)then go to VL10B here u fill criteria like u r shipping points , delivery creation date then choose purchase order tab and here give the purchase order document no from ---to number , and supllying plant HERE FILL ALL DATA AS U REQUIRED

3.)Then execute

u will see both purchase order no on screen

4.)then select all PO and click on background

5.)then click on SHOW/HIDE BUTTON system give delivery no (single no)

6.)then go to VL02N

7.)THEN DO PGI AND INVOICE

HOPE IT WILL HELP

REWARDS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you create a PO in ME21N, system will promt you to mention the supplying & receiving plants.So if you have a PO from A to B then it will be in 1 single PO. When you have another A to B, it will be in a different PO.

To create delivery , you use VL10B, you give the PO num with the shipping point.

In your case shipping point is the same for all the PO's. You can combine deliveries only when confirmed delivery date, route & ship-to is the same.

In that case you can have a customized code in the prog controlling VL10B sothat you allow combine deliveries only if plant is same but not the shipping point. So basing on that when you just enter the shipping points in VL10B, it will combine only 2 A to B deliveries. C to B & D to B will be different.

Make sure that PO dates is also same. Coz differnet PO dates will have different confirmed delivery dates.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh so there is no configuration with which i can control it.......

Thanks,

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

There will be a delivery split when you have 2 different shipping points.

Try this: Determine the same shipping point for the 2 delivery plants. Since shipping points are same system allows to combine deliveries.

One thumb rule: You can combine deliveries only when source & destination shipping points, delivery date is same.

Make sure that both the plants are in same company code.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Thanks for responding.., but my problem is that i do not want combined deliveries when the delivering plants are different.say I have two or more delivering plants which have the same shipping point and when they transfer to the same recieving plant, the deliveries are combining. I want the deliveries to combine if there are more than 1 delivery from the same delivering plant but a delivery split if deliveries are from different delivering plants.

A -

> B

C -

> B

D -

> B

A -

> B

I want total of 3 deliveries going to plant B

I want the 2 deliveries to combine going from A ---> B

a single delivery from C----> B and another delivery from D -

> B

All the plants belong to the same company code.

Thanks,

Michelle.