Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Granting change access to transaction pa30, infotype 0315 in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please assist on what authorisation objects are necessary to grant someone access to transcation pa30, infotype 315 in SAP.

As although role with * for all fields for auth object p_orgin is granted , the user is still unable to access pa30, infotype 315. The su53 returns successful and the trace does not show any sign of infotype 315 being called at all. error as below. can someone help with this?

You have no authorization for Transaction PA30 Infotype 0315

Message no. 00 398

Diagnosis

Placeholder for batch input error text, this message is not output.

You have no authorization for Transaction PA30 Infotype 0315

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you need to setup some UGR parameters, check with your HR team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for "Profile Definition". Run OOSB, if the user is the table make a note of the PD and run OOSP to check the PD. If the PD has the "maintain settings" unchecked it will prevent your user from making changes in PA.

Solution: If a user has a PD that restrict him/her from PA, go in OOSB and delete the user or PO13 if the PD was assigned position base.

Good Luck!

0 Kudos

hi no the user is not in OOSB TRANSACTION. have checked that. any other ideas please let me know

as said earlier the su53 shows as successful so is not really that helpful

Thanks

0 Kudos

hi hana,

have you tried using transaction PA61(maintain time data) for IT0315 instead of PA30?

take care,

dimitri

0 Kudos

Dimitri,

no pa30 is the transcation used here. am not sure if there are other dependencies . they have access to pa30, infotype 325. am trying to rerun a trace on my id again and see what comes up in the trace as i have access..

its very strange..