cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing .tpz file into Intgeration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

When i ty to import the .tpz file into Intgeration Directory .It shows me following error:

" Import failed beacuse of Business :System Transfer Object "

Transport Target not found in SLD..

I have created corresponding Business System in SLD.

How to make successful import.into Intergeration

Directory.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member238007
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually check whether u r maintaining A single SLD or differient SLD's if differient SLD's then make sure the technial system associated with the business system and service is actually defined w.r.t. to the scenario..

then make sure that the configuration part w.r.t. the directory path setting need to be verified ....

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SLD that Transport tab is used to map the business system of different environments and known as SLD mapping. when u click on that Transport tab and click on add new target there u enter the target environment system name.

For example if u r in Dev sys

Business Sys

AAA_S_MS5444_DV_WMS

Target Business sys as

AAA_S_MS5444_QA_WMS Quality system

AAA_S_MS5444_PR_WMS Production sys

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SLD check if you have defined the correct Target & Source Business System in the Transport tab.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exactly thats where i got stucked . I am in the Transport tab in SLD. I have no clue how to add Tansport Target system in that tab.

I have defined all the Properties of Business system expect Transport target system Tab.

It is showing Add/Change Target sytem tab. If i try to add from that tab there are no values in the Drop up.

Kindly tell me how to add the target system.

I need to import the file into Intergration directory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this blog:

Thanks,

Beena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CEO,

There are no values in the drop down box, i am assuming there are no business systems added.

In order for you to have values in the drop down, your business systems need to be there.

For example: You need to create business systems and group them in group DEV, QA, and PRD

So to import transports from DEV to QA, your source business_system_DEV would have a target business_system_QA. etc...

thanks,

Dao

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the Business System in SLD is reflecting in the ID, Refresh the Cache - Complete Cache refresh,Select Internet explorer delete the cookies and try importing again.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss