cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration scenario with 3 Swimlanes..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a requirement where in IDOC will be send to PI 7.0 from SAP ECC. Once the IDOC reaches PI 7.0, it has to parse the data and send some key information back to ECC. Using this key ECC will send the data back to PI using this Key (& some other fields) to PI and than PI will send to Third party system

It is like SAP IDOC -> PI -> SAP -> PI -> Third party

We are using Standard content from the vendor. For this In integration scenario there are 3 block ( swim lanes) .

First is SAP. Second in PI & third is the 3rd party system. We have assigned the 2 Business systems to SAP & 3rd party.

My Q what to assign to PI block. Shall I assign the Integration Server to this PI Block?

I checked the blogs and most of them have 2 swim lanes am looking for something on 3 lanes (SAP, PI & 3rd party). Pls note that there is no BPM here.

Please advice

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you brief a little bit about Parsing! As i dont understant what PI will parse and again send it to ECC and again receives some other information.

PI is just a middleware and doesnt need to return any values.

Clear me if i understood wrong!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes You are Right. This is confusing. Basically we are using out of Box Content given by vendor of 3rd party to integrate XI ,

SAP and 3rd party system. In this particular t scenario, there are 3 swim lanes.

SAP Send the IDOC to XI. There is one action ( sending IDOC ) at SAP whcih is connected to another action

(Receive IDOC EKSEKS and extract key values) on the XI swim lane. Whcih means XI recieve the info

Above XI action is again linked to another action (Extract PO Detail information) whcih is on SAP Swim lane. Whcih means the data is send back to SAP .From SAP again there is one more (Create / Change Purchase Order) is there on 3rd party System. So the flow is SAP-> XI->SAP->3rd party system

There are 4 Messages. 2 on SAP , 1 on XI and 1 on 3rd party. There are 2 mapping, one for IDOC to XI and other one is for

SAP and 3rd party

There are 2 proxies. One is to server proxy to receive the Value from XI. This proxy implementation pulls the data from XI.

Another proxy is used to send the data from SAP to 3rd party ( no IDOC).This is all done without using BPM.

Now what i did till now is I assigned SAP ,3rd party a business system. I assigned XI swim lane a Integration Engine. ( I went into service without party and added Integration engines as Service.) I am not sure if this is correct

Than I regenerated the scenario and now I have 3 receiver determination ( SAP Sender XI recv) second ( XI sender and SAP Recv) and third SAP Sender and 3rd party recv). Also 3 interface determination. But still i am getting error

No receiver agreement found for sender -<SAPECCNAME> to receiver -INTEGRATION_SERVER_XID,http://www.XXX.com/Xx/integration/sap.SAP_IDOC_EKSEKS_TOSAP

Pls advice.