cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CT 3 License error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create the Licence - CT 3 in J1ILIC01.

But I am trying to create the same I am getting error as shown below

" Pls. Enter Valid Sold to party and Ship to Party "

I have checked my customer master and Sold to Ship to are ok.

Then why I am getting this error.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is solved.

Some error in CIN settings . Was really able to figure out the error. I redone the CIN settings again and it is working

Regards

Sriram.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am getting the same error while creating the licence master. Please kindly share how you solved the error.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try to fill all characters by zero before putting your Sold to Party Code

for example you sold to party code is 31100201 put it like 0031100201,

& before enter material in CT3 or CT2 & CT1 enter it is J1ID screen ,

in combination with plant & chapter ID

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to what has already been said I would like to add, CT3 is a bond and not a licence. Why SAP calls it a licence is a mystery. Again SAP uses terms such as CT1 and CT2 as qty based and value based. This is incorrect and is applied to advance licence and DEPB respy. CT1 is a merchant export procedure and is a bond and similarly CT2 is an export warehousing scenario and is again a bond. Actually you need to create a bond and attach it to ARE3 which is just not there at all.

Please check with the excise personnel in your functional area before you map the scenario.

In addition to the leading zeros also check your dates and the UOM. This also gives a problem sometimes. Funny but I wonder why?

regds

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

Please ensure that you have maintained the preceding zeros also while entering customer code.

For example, if your customer code is 809030, it should have been 0000809030 (not sure about the number of preceding zeros)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks it is working.

But in the same screen I am getting the following error.

+Material 91000000161 not maintained for any of the plants.+

Can u pls. let me know why the error. I have checked the material and it has been maintained for all the plants defined.

Regards

Sriram.S.