cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New session was refused due to memory bottleneck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone had experience with this error and know how to go about fixing it from occuring again?

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL https://____________/zpro was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system DEV : New session was refused due to memory bottleneck

The error occurred on the application server onebase_DEV_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: ICF_ATTACH_ITS_PLUGIN of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DEV in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server onebase_DEV_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server onebase_DEV_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-https -c: 160 -u: ****** -l: E -s: DEV -i: onebase_DEV_00 -w: 0 -d: 20080822 -t: 094930 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: New session was refused due to memory bottleneck

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello VatHB,

Please see notes 742048 and 702732. When you have an error like this the first thing you should do is check the developer traces via ST11 or SM50 for the workprocess that the error is from, in this case it is workprocess number 0.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having an issue related to the query in this thread. Can you please let me know if you any solution for this.

 The following error text was processed in the system : Error occurred while sending data through the HTTP protocol.

 The error occurred on the application server bwdbi_DIB_41 and in the work process 0 .

 The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

 The ABAP call stack was:

Method: SEND_RESPONSE of program CL_HTTP_SERVER_NET============CP

Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME

Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP

tHE ABOVE IS THE error message. This occurs when we are trying to call the a URL from web report using RRI, where in this url is used for RRI.

Regards

Sudha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.... Try this parameter ~disconnectonclose and set the value to 1 and also check this note: 1029194.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've used that but when I click a link, it disconnects me. The links are wgateURL's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue it says so and you can find multiple sessions in sm04 with type http plugin.

Have you resolved this issue?

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What we did is we increased the size of the em/global_area_MB parameter to the recommended size from SAP to fix the problem. You can also monitor the consumption in SITSPMON labeled "Currently available to ITS" in the memory statistics tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi!

Have you managed to resolve this issue?

Edited by: abap 4 on Nov 12, 2008 11:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.