cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Netweaver04 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While installing the SAPNW2004sSneakPreviewABAP I received following error in phase 18 of 24 :

WARNING 2006-01-20 10:44:36

Execution of the command "C:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\exe\nuc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT" finished with return code -1. Output: ERROR in initialization (can't get SVERS-version)ERROR in initialization (can't get SVERS-version)

ERROR 2006-01-20 10:44:36

CJS-30023 Process call 'C:\usr\sap\NSP\SYS\exe\nuc\NTI386\dipgntab.exe -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT' exits with error code -1. For details see log file(s) dipgntab.log.

ERROR 2006-01-20 10:44:36

FCO-00011 The step adjustNametab with step key |NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_ABAP_Postload|ind|ind|ind|ind|12|0|NW_ABAP_Postload_ADA|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|adjustNametab was executed with status ERROR .

Please help..

Thanks & Regards,

Komal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have been trying to install CRM 4.0 onto a W2003 SP1 (4GB RAM), MSSQL 2000 SP3a server. I have encountered the problem detailed here, but the suggestions have not solved the problem.

The installation falls over at the 'MSSQL SERVER Post Load Actions' during the DB installation of a central system. DCR is the SID of the install.

The Error that i recieve is:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ERROR 2007-01-22 11:23:20

MOS-01012 PROBLEM: 'E:\usr\sap\DCR\SYS\exe\run/dipgntab -fprot dipgntabDCR.log -rwr40 -srctt DDNTT -srctf DDNTF -dsttt DDNTT -dsttf DDNTF -ttonly TT' returned with '-1' which is not a defined as a success code.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The contents of dipgntab.log is:

E:\usr\sap
D00\log\SLOG00.LOG: No such file or directory

E:\usr\sap
D00\log\SLOG00.LOG: No such file or directory

ERROR in initialization (can't get R/3-version)

ERROR in initialization (can't get R/3-version)

rslgwr1(20): rstrbopen cannot open pre-existing SysLog file.

rslgwr1(11): rstrbopen cannot open SysLog file.

SysLog:iE1020070122112320000000000000??this TTY?user?

:?tc?

I've looked at a few other threads, but nothing has resolved my issue. I did increase the RAM, as one thread suggested, but to no avail. After increasing the RAM i reset the install, and started from the begining.

Thank you in advance for any help provided.

Cheers,

Bari

Former Member
0 Kudos

try the installation in UNICODE mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same error in windows xp service pack 2 but it still occurs after checking the entries of ports u said.pls help urgent.

Regards,

Debojyoti

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow the pre requiste

1) The file < %WINDIR%>system32driversetcservices must not include an entry for the ports 3201, 3601 and 8000. A possible entry can be excluded by using the hash symbol (#).

You can check the same from the following link and it should work fine

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/library/uuid/cfc19866-0401-0010-35b2-dc8158247fb6

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

PS:Reward pts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem now.

Thanks for help,

Malte